Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jishnu Viswanath <ji...@tavant.com> on 2008/10/19 18:48:42 UTC

Maven2 archetype:generate, Struts 2

Hi,
	I don't know weather this thing should come in here or not, any
way I was experimenting with maven2,

When I gave mvn archetype:generate, I got a list,

I took the best suited me, Struts 2, Hibernate and Spring :)

3: internal -> appfuse-basic-struts (AppFuse archetype for creating a
web application with Hibernate, Spring and Struts 2)

It created without any problem,
Well when you start the server, I used the inbuild jetty server, mvn
jetty:run

It gave me exception saying xfire-servlet.xml is not found,  ok when I
checked the WEB-INF, 2 xmls where not generated security.xml &
xfire-servlet.xml, Ok I created empty bean xml's No bean named
'springSecurityFilterChain' is defined, Well when I checked in web xml
there is a filter defined with class
org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy which takes
springSecurityFilterChain, I tried to do add that but I am getting
Invocation Target Exception.

http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?p=207143#post207143
Regards,

Jishnu Viswanath

Software Engineer

*(+9180)41190300 - 222(Ext) ll * ( + 91 ) 9731209330ll

Tavant Technologies Inc.,

www.tavant.com

PEOPLE :: PASSION :: EXCELLENCE
Any comments or statements made in this email are not necessarily those of Tavant Technologies.
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this in error, please contact the
sender and delete the material from any computer. All e-mails sent from or to Tavant Technologies
may be subject to our monitoring procedures.