Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/04/15 00:10:03 UTC

Re: svn commit: r757671 - in /ofbiz/trunk: ./ framework/common/servicedef/ framework/example/testdef/assertdata/ framework/service/src/org/ofbiz/service/ framework/service/src/org/ofbiz/service/jms/ framework/webapp/src/org/ofbiz/webapp/control/ framework/

Please Adam,

It would be cool if you could copy at least some lines of the previous msg in the thread. This is not specific to this msg of course
;o)

TIA

Jacques

From: "Adam Heath" <do...@brainfood.com>