Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by John Wargo <jw...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/29 13:52:59 UTC

Introduction

Hello, my name is John Wargo - I'm the author of PhoneGap Essentials (www.phonegapessentials.com) and I'm working on an update to the book which will be out later this year. I will have some questions related to the direction the project is taking and how some of the stuff is supposed to work. I just wanted to introduce myself to the list.

Re: Introduction

Posted by Benn Mapes <be...@gmail.com>.
Welcome John!

Re: Introduction