Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/24 03:37:07 UTC

Welcome to apisix.apache.org

Hi,

I think most the committer of apisix are subscribed this mailing list.
Here are some useful documents[1][2][3] which could help you to know
about apache committer.

Please use this mailing list to discuss the development of the projects.
Let me know if you have any question about ASF.
Enjoy your new life as a Apache Committer :)

[1]https://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html
[2]https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html
[3]https://community.apache.org/committers/

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: Welcome to apisix.apache.org

Posted by JinChao Shuai <sh...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Willem.

Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> 于2019年10月24日周四 上午11:54写道:

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Willem.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

If you are at ApacheCon EU today I’ll be giving a talk on Navigating the ASF Incubator Process, which is an updated version of that talk. A slightly older version of teh slides can be found here. [1]

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://training.apache.org/downloads.html

Re: Welcome to apisix.apache.org

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Go through it which could save you lots of release time :)

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> 于2019年10月24日周四 下午2:49写道:

> Hi,
>
> > How to Get Your Release Through the Incubator:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0-lp1t9ee0
>
> Who gave this presentation? :-)

It is you :)  I learned many things from this presentation.

Thanks,

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
Justin, thanks.
I also find some helpful vidios in youtube:
The Apache Software Foundation: History, Mission & Vision:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQwrH0PlpZg

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> 于2019年10月24日周四 下午2:23写道:

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,