Posted to users@camel.apache.org by patrick <pr...@hotmail.com> on 2010/09/08 17:43:01 UTC

ActiveMQ Component: connection pooling

hi,

on http://camel.apache.org/activemq.html
section 'Using connection pooling'
the following bean definitions are displayed:

<bean id="jmsConfig"
class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConfiguration">
</beans>

<bean id="activemq"
class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent">
    <property name="configuration" ref="jmsConfig"/>
</bean>

i followed the example but spring throws this exception:

bean with name 'activemq' defined....
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert value of type
[org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConfiguration] to required type
[org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQConfiguration] for property
'configuration': no matching editors or conversion strategy found

question: am i missing something?

activemq-core-5.4.0.jar
camel-core-2.2.0.jar
camel-spring-2.2.0.jar
camel-jms-2.2.0.jar

my spring.xml starts with

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
         xsi:schemaLocation="
         http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd">

thanks,
patrick

Re: ActiveMQ Component: connection pooling

Posted by patrick <pr...@hotmail.com>.
willem, thnx for the hint - i had to adjust the classpath

patrick

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
On 9/8/10 11:43 PM, patrick wrote:
> hi,
>
> on http://camel.apache.org/activemq.html
> section 'Using connection pooling'
> the following bean definitions are displayed:
>
> <bean id="jmsConfig"
> class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConfiguration">
> </beans>
>
> <bean id="activemq"
> class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent">
> <property name="configuration" ref="jmsConfig"/>
> </bean>
>
> i followed the example but spring throws this exception:

> bean with name 'activemq' defined....
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert value of type
> [org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConfiguration] to required type
> [org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQConfiguration] for property
> 'configuration': no matching editors or conversion strategy found
>
> question: am i missing something?
>
> activemq-core-5.4.0.jar
> camel-core-2.2.0.jar
> camel-spring-2.2.0.jar
> camel-jms-2.2.0.jar
I checked the code of ActiveMQComponent(activemq-camel-5.4.0.jar), it's
OK to set the configure with an instance of JmsConfiguration.

So I guess you are using other version of activemq-camel, please check
the class path for it.

> my spring.xml starts with

> xsi:schemaLocation="
> http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans