Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by jon * <jo...@clearink.com> on 2000/02/11 00:50:01 UTC

Re: mod_jserv/5740: Jserv1.1 and Apache 1.3.11 - see Full Description

The following reply was made to PR mod_jserv/5740; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: jon * <jo...@clearink.com>
To: <gr...@activezone.org>
Cc: <su...@bugz.apache.org>
Subject: Re: mod_jserv/5740: Jserv1.1 and Apache 1.3.11 - see Full
	Description
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 15:48:43 -0800

 on 2/10/00 3:05 PM, Markus Grundmann <gr...@activezone.org> wrote:

 > In my jserv.properties file, Jserv is configured to a maximum connection
 > value of 50
 > (which is default).

 Already fixed in CVS.

 > The next problem is a servlet call to the method
 > request.getRemoteHost().

 Already fixed in CVS.

 > tcp        0      0  localhost.3471         localhost.jserv        TIME_WAIT
 > tcp        0      0  localhost.3470         localhost.jserv        TIME_WAIT

 lots of TIME_WAIT's removed. it turns out that this is ok...don't worry
 about it.

 -jon

 Conference!  <http://ApacheCon.Com/>