Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Durbha, Praveen (GE Healthcare)" <Pr...@ge.com> on 2008/11/03 23:26:03 UTC

Setting up an ANT FTP Task using maven-antrun plugin

HI,

I am trying to set up an ANT FTP task using maven-antrun-plugin as
below..but it errors out with the following error..

I have the oro.jar and commons-net.jar in my C:\ant\lib folder..

Thanks!

Embedded error: Could not create task or type of type: ftp.

 <plugin>
     <executions>
      <execution>
       <phase>install</phase>
       <configuration>
        <tasks>
           <ftp server="gbi-test" userid="gbitestuser"
password="testgbi123">
           <fileset
dir="C:\dev\views\gbi_view\cbs_hlp\target\gbi_backups"/>
         </ftp>
        </tasks>
       </configuration>
       <goals>
       <goal>run</goal>
       </goals>
         </execution>
     </executions>
    </plugin>

RE: Setting up an ANT FTP Task using maven-antrun plugin

Posted by "Durbha, Praveen (GE Healthcare)" <Pr...@ge.com>.
Thanks Wayne, that worked wonderfully!

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.