Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2012/11/12 11:51:38 UTC

[Announce] WicketStuff 1.5.9 is released

Hello,

WicketStuff Core projects version 1.5.9 have been released and shortly
will be available at Maven Central repository.
They are built against Apache Wicket 1.5.9.

The changelog is:

Michael Mosmann (44):
      init commit
      tests are green
      package rename from kryo to kryo2
      inspection listener
      inspection listener
      analyzing stuff
      type size report
      formated report
      processor refactoring
      reporting done
      serializble removed
      package refactor
      tree filter
      tree filter
      tree builder
      tests done
      changed some tests
      wicket code format
      use real types
      tree walker level type
      tree proessing should work
      filtered reports
      serial exception handling
      fixed error level
      some more tests
      report builder
      report builder works
      typo
      report refactor done
      reporting cleanup
      listener threadlocal handling
      last functional changes
      java doc
      lic header added
      pre merge to core-1.5.x
      refactoring fix
      Merge remote-tracking branch
'origin/serializer-kryo2-component-sizes' into core-1.5.x
      lic header missing
      [pageserializer-kryo2] wrong condition fix
      [serializer-kryo2] serializer call delegation bugfix
      object id added
      [serializer-kryo2] tree compression and some improvements
      [serializer-kryo2] readme fixed
      [serializer-kryo2] readme version change for this branch

Martin Tzvetanov Grigorov (1):
      [Release] Set version to 1.5.9

=Tom B (1):
      [InMethod Grid] fix for LinkColumns to correctly display links on
EditableDataGrids after a selection for update     javadoc
additions/corrections

Tom Burton (1):
      Merge pull request #161 from raystorm/core-1.5.x

The projects can be retrieved from Maven like this:

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.wicketstuff</groupId>
  <artifactId>wicketstuff-progressbar</artifactId>
  <version>1.5.9</version>
</dependency>

The release tag is here:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/tree/wicketstuff-core-1.5.9

Issues can be reported here: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/issues

The Project Wiki is available here: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/wiki

The WicketStuff team!

Re: [Announce] WicketStuff 1.5.9 is released

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
I guess because you compare against 1.5.8, not against 1.5.8.1.

I also see these entries but they are even older, i.e. done before 1.5.8.

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend

Re: [Announce] WicketStuff 1.5.9 is released