Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2007/11/14 15:18:03 UTC

Tomcat 5.25 on Leopard

Hi,

I downloaded apache-tomcat-5.5.25.zip and copied it to a directory, after
setting up all the environment variables, it runs. but when I try to open
it: http://localhost:8080, it does not exist, changing port number some
something else does not work neither, any idea what's wrong here? where to
check? thanks.

A.C.

Re: Tomcat 5.25 on Leopard

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.
Start by checking catalina.out for error messages

En l'instant précis du 14/11/07 15:18, Angelo Chen s'exprimait en ces
termes:

--
http://www.devlog.be (a belgian developer's logs)