Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by bob <bo...@accurev.com> on 2000/09/14 02:46:42 UTC

re: Log stuff

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Daniel L. Rall wrote:

> Thanks Bob!  Any chance of making this coding conventions compliant?

Yah.  I'm kinda working on it in phases.  I originally got it
bare without javadocs, so I managed to squeeze those in, at least.

Will tweak curlies and variable names Real Soon.

	-bob

Re: Log stuff

Posted by "Daniel L. Rall" <dl...@collab.net>.
bob wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Daniel L. Rall wrote:
>
> > Thanks Bob!  Any chance of making this coding conventions compliant?
>
> Yah.  I'm kinda working on it in phases.  I originally got it
> bare without javadocs, so I managed to squeeze those in, at least.
>
> Will tweak curlies and variable names Real Soon.

Heh, you rock man.  No rush.  :)
--

Daniel Rall <dl...@collab.net>
http://collab.net/ | open source | do the right thing