Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/07/12 16:37:55 UTC

[Turbine Wiki] Update of "BoardReport-July2007" by ScottEade

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Turbine Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ScottEade:
http://wiki.apache.org/turbine/BoardReport-July2007

The comment on the change is:
Will try and wrap this up tomorrow.

New page:
== Apache Turbine Board report for July 2007 ==

=== Status ===

TLP migration is mostly done.  The largest outstanding issue is to migrate our download pages over from Jakarta.

The most immediate challenge we have is addressing the requirement to register Turbine's cryptographic capabilities as per http://apache.org/dev/crypto.  This was mentioned on last month's report, but a query via the dev list has put pressure o us to action this.

We have no board-level issues at this time.

=== Community changes ===

No new committers were voted in since the last board report.

No new PMC members were voted in since the last board report.

=== Turbine core project ===

Summary of new code, releases, activity, or list discussion.

No beta or final releases were made since the last board report.

=== Fulcrum component project ===

Summary of new code, releases, activity, or list discussion.

No beta or final releases were made since the last board report.

=== META project ===