Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Michael Anderson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/08 16:08:50 UTC

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [DISCUSS] Retire OCW?

Is there anything specific I can help with regarding the new code base?
 Otherwise, I'll make a start on consolidating the examples and maybe move
them to Jupyter.

Posted by "Lee, Kyo (US 398L)" <hu...@jpl.nasa.gov.INVALID>.
I will start to make PRs to integrate Jupyter Notebook scripts for OCW/RCMES.
Of course, anyone is very welcomed to contribute to any parts of OCW.

Kyo