Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Naik Kaxil <k....@reply.com> on 2018/03/04 20:46:31 UTC

ReadTheDocs-GitHub WebHook Integration

Hi guys,

Can one of the guys who have permissions to edit settings in GitHub following the instructions at https://docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/webhooks.html#github to integrate ReadTheDocs to Github so that the build is automatically triggered once there is a new commit or change.

Currently I manually trigger build on ReadTheDocs (https://readthedocs.org/projects/airflow/builds/) when I see a new commit to the Airflow project at GitHub but the recommended way is to have the builds triggered by new commits.

PayLoad URL: https://readthedocs.org/api/v2/webhook/airflow/2524/

Regards,
Kaxil

Kaxil Naik

Data Reply
38 Grosvenor Gardens
London SW1W 0EB - UK
phone: +44 (0)20 7730 6000
k.naik@reply.com<ma...@reply.com>
www.reply.com

[Data Reply]

Re: ReadTheDocs-GitHub WebHook Integration

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.
None of the committers have admin rights on Github, for operations that
requires that level of access you need to open a Jira ticket with Apache
infra with detailed instructions (or a link to detailed instructions, with
notes for specifics, referencing things like branch names or specific
checkboxes). They have certain services they don't allow and things that
they just won't do when services ask for too much rights on the repo or GH
org.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/INFRA/issues

Thanks,

Max