Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jeroen Reijn <j....@onehippo.com> on 2008/06/25 12:20:55 UTC

Import my key into the KEYS file

Hi all,

I uploaded the Cocoon 2.1.11 jars a couple of weeks ago into the m1
synch repository using the script from SVN. It turned out that when I
ran the script it did not create .asc files. As a complete newbie to
this kind of thing, I got a nice email from the repository team that
told me I had to create these specific files. I read through the FAQ and
release signing[1] documentation, but the thing that I'm stuck at is how
to import my public pgp key to the cocoon KEYS file.

Can somebody help me out?

Regards,

Jeroen

[1]http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html#signing-basics

Re: Import my key into the KEYS file

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <j....@onehippo.com>.
Gregorz,

I'm not really sure if I have the karma to do that as well, but I just
changed the one in

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/commons/KEYS

Did you copy it from there, or is the KEYS file in the dist folder
located elsewhere in the SVN?

Regards,

Jeroen

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.