Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Dhiman Saha <ds...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/29 22:37:00 UTC

Integration of your API/service (article reader and parser)

Hi,
I hope you are fine. We are planning to build a "news reader
service/app" e.g. www.pulse.me and we want to integrate your
API/service (article reader and parser) in our app/service. Our
service/app will turn any web page into a clean view (by removing all
clutter in a web page) for reading now or later on computer,
smartphone, or tablet. We are a Bangladeshi startup and most of the
news source will be in Bengali language (Bangladesh) e.g.
prothom-alo.com, priyo.com, poriborton.com etc.

I tried your service for our different news sources (Bangladesh) and I
saw that- some news sources are perfectly compatible (I can read full
article) with your API/service, but some are completely incompatible
(I can't read anything). Here I attached a list of most popular news
sources in our country (domestic & international) for your
consideration.

Is there any way that you can add these news sources (attached) in
your parser/reader engine to make it more perfect for Bangladeshi news
sources? Thanks and waiting for your reply.

Dhiman Saha