Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "Carlos Manuel Fernandes (DSI)" <ca...@cgd.pt> on 2017/10/03 16:03:23 UTC

Manage a large number of Scheduled Processors

Hello,  with a large number of scheduled processors , would be interesting a UI option to list (search) which processors runs in some time intervals.
This would be  useful when something goes wrong and we must identify which processors  didn't executed at all during the crash period. Other benefit is  to visualize the heat periods of the day  and permit some charge distribution.

What you think, about this?

Thanks

Carlos

RE: Manage a large number of Scheduled Processors

Posted by "Carlos Manuel Fernandes (DSI)" <ca...@cgd.pt>.
Sure Joe, It’s a pleasure to contribute.

Carlos

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.