Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Noe Detore <nd...@minerkasch.com> on 2019/07/15 13:08:06 UTC

Site to Site Compression

Hello,

What is the best way to configure compression using site to site when
sending data from one data center to another? I notice there is the ability
to configure compression in a queue. What considerations need to be taken
into account for different versions? DC1 Nifi 1.5 and DC2 Nifi 1.9.

Thank you
Noe

Re: Site to Site Compression

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Noe

Just activate compression on the s2s port and the client will honor it if
able.  I dont believe the protocol has changed in quite a while so you
should be fine with the versions noted.

Thanks
Joe