Posted to users@flex.apache.org by chris_d_k <ck...@christiankiefer.de> on 2015/04/08 21:55:15 UTC

Tools for automated testing of flex mobile applications

Does anyone have experiences with applications for automated testing of flex
mobile applications who can recommend a specific app for this purpose?

Re: Tools for automated testing of flex mobile applications

Posted by chris_d_k <ck...@christiankiefer.de>.
I have seen TestComplete from SmartBear but it seemed to me that it doesn't
support Air Mobile (written in a their forum - but wrote a mail to them if
this has changed)...

While searching a long time for a solution I only found some Providers
offering tools testing through image recognition/comparision...
Flex objects have a lot of properties for automation... isn't there anything
out there using this for flex mobile apps ... (like Flex monkey years ago
for flex apps)

Re: Tools for automated testing of flex mobile applications

Posted by Ezio Ladda <ez...@gmail.com>.
I personally use test complete for any kind of flex application including
air/flex. i know that exist two differenti tool of the same producer for
testing web and mobile apps but i never used them.

Posted by Diego Novati <di...@gmail.com>.
Ciao,

Ho fatto dei passi avanti ma sto ottenendo anche dei nuovi problemi. Che palle !!!!

Non vedo l'ora di chiudere con questi Anpr e passare ad altro.

Diego