Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jef Patat <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2006/12/31 10:33:25 UTC

Problem with inputCalendar when using firefox

Hi all,

I have a problem when using the tomahawk inputCalendar in my application. The application uses facelets with SUN JSF RI 1.2 and tomahawk 1.1.3

The problem is as follows. I have put a inputCalendar on my page, using the following code

                    popupDateFormat="dd/MM/yyyy" />

This field is required, so when it is not filled in, a validation message is shown. When the page is loaded for the first time, everything is ok and the calendar works, but when I submit
 the form and leave the birthdate empty (validation message gets shown), the button for calling the inputCalendar popup is not there. This problem only occurs in firefox (I use 2.0). IE is working fine.

This is the message that I get from the firefox errorconsole

        Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Object cannot be created in this context"  code: "9" nsresult: "0x80530009 (NS_ERROR_DOM_NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR)"  location:
                      "http://localhost:8084/survey/takeQuiz.jsf Line: 94"]

There is no error visible in my tomcat error log.

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Thank you,

Thierry

http://mail.yahoo.com