Posted to general@gump.apache.org by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com> on 2004/04/01 02:43:58 UTC

Page Tweaking...

I've reduce the verbosity here:

    http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/notesLog.html

... but still more to do. I swear there are some hidden (but very useful)
annotations to get out of this page (like XML entries not expected on
others, bad dependencies, etc.) I can't see them yet, but I think they can
be found.

Also, here is a new page, showing 'jar ids' -- to help us forge consensus on
group (project name) and artefact identifiers (jar id) with Maven projects.
My view is we ought change to fit their naming (as best we can) because our
metadata is more centralized.

    http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/gump_xref/output_id_project.html

regards,

Adam