Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2022/06/07 03:32:23 UTC

Re: [UPDATE] Apache Karaf runtime 4.2.16 and 4.4.1 releases planned next week

Hi guys

Just to let you know that I finished the preparation of 4.2.16 release. I
will submit to vote soon.

Regarding 4.4.1 and 4.3.8, I’m still working on it. I hope to submit to
vote by the end of this week.

Regards
JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

I detected a couple of issues, one related to Pax Web. I will release
Pax Web 8.0.6 with a simple fix.

I need a couple of days to complete 4.4.1 release and submit to vote.

Sorry for this small delay.

Regards
JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hey Paul,

écrit :

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm working on Karaf runtime 4.2.16 (last one on the 4.2.x series) and
> 4.4.1 releases.
>
> I hope to submit those releases to vote during the weekend or
> beginning of next week.
>
> On the other hand, I'm moving forward on Karaf 5.x preparation. I'm
> working on tooling (an important part) and demo. Stay tuned, I should
> be able to provide an update soon (and push to Apache repo).
>
> Regards
> JB

Hi JB

Re: [UPDATE] Apache Karaf runtime 4.2.16 and 4.4.1 releases planned next week

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello

I've created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-7449 to upgrade to
Pax Web 8.0.4 (with some recent fixes to context processing and "/" WAB
fixes) and I'll upgrade today.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek