Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by justinblandford <ju...@googlemail.com> on 2013/02/07 11:37:56 UTC

How do you use a blueprint property to control a Simple expression

Hi,

I have a blueprint property such as :-

<cm:property-placeholder>
		<cm:default-properties>
			<cm:property name="test.property" value="" />

and have a route like :-

<route id="test" >
		<from uri="test.."/>
		<choice>
			<when>
				<simple>{{test.property}} == ''</simple>
                                 do something..
                         otherwise do something else

However when I run the route I get the error:-
org.apache.camel.language.simple.types.SimpleIllegalSyntaxException:
Unexpected token { at location 0

I've also tried ${test.property} but that doesn't work either.  Does anyone
have any idea on how to use this blueprint property in the scenario above?
The test.property may potentially have a value as it can be overriden
externally and I want some conditional processing based on that.  I'm using
Camel 2.10.0.

Regards,

Justin