Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2006/05/06 22:12:30 UTC

Do not check in code until further notice

I am migrating CVS now. Do not check in code until further notice.

As the CVS tarball from SF is old, I'll do a local merge of the HEAD
code into it. The worst scenario - we'll loose the last Beta tag - no
big deal. I recently did this operation with WOProject CVS - it
worked pretty well.

Andrus

Re: JIRA->SVN links (Re: [DONE] Re: Do not check in code until further notice)

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Jeff,

I was about to ask you to do that. You are ahead of me :-)

Thanks
Andrus

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.