Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Egor Korablev <ch...@fryazino.net> on 2003/07/23 13:03:14 UTC

cookies and POST in pure MP2?

Hi

How can I write and get cookies and get POST data (text) under MP2 handler
without using apache::compat?

Thx

ps sorry for my english

Re: cookies and POST in pure MP2?

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Carl Brewer wrote:

> Egor Korablev wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> How can I write and get cookies and get POST data (text) under MP2
>> handler
>> without using apache::compat?
>

> You can either use libapreq, which is _almost_ there :)
> or hack yuor own bits up cribbed from CGI.pm or the test
> stuff in the mp2 test suite.  That's what I'm using at the
> moment while assisting as best I can with the libapreq development.
>
> If you look through the archives for this list you'll find lots
> of useful bits & pieces.

probably you can just use CGI.pm. Carl doesn't want to use it, so he had to go
to the pains to extract the wanted bits from it ;)

make sure that you are using the latest CGI.pm.

Re: cookies and POST in pure MP2?

Posted by Carl Brewer <ca...@bl.echidna.id.au>.

Egor Korablev wrote:

> Hi
>
> How can I write and get cookies and get POST data (text) under MP2 handler
> without using apache::compat?

You can either use libapreq, which is _almost_ there :)
or hack yuor own bits up cribbed from CGI.pm or the test
stuff in the mp2 test suite.  That's what I'm using at the
moment while assisting as best I can with the libapreq development.

If you look through the archives for this list you'll find lots
of useful bits & pieces.

Carl