Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Brad Kolarov <br...@b23.io> on 2015/12/16 14:55:18 UTC

[VOTE] - Apache Metron Logo

All,

Please see the 10 logos below, they are in order of original submission.  These are the logos that were submitted over the past week. I received no additional logos since I sent out the email about the vote on Monday – I added two based on a previous submission.  Vote on the style of the logo that you prefer, I think we will need to retouch the winner regardless.

Lets open the vote now, 9am EST and it will close Friday 5pm PST. Please respond with your vote for the logo.  I know the bylaws define votes as –1,-0 +1, etc, but that is for a binary decision, this is multiple choice. Please respond with the number of the logo you prefer, i.e. 1-7 or 2a, 2b etc. At the end I will tally them up and send out the results. Thanks!

1. http://i.imgur.com/y3Lxjq6.png - Spider Metron (dark blue and white)
2. http://i.imgur.com/cneJrcS.png - circular double M (multiple) 2a, 2b, 2c, 2d (top, left to right)
3. http://i.imgur.com/IW5nyDi.png - orange Shield (orange and white)
4. https://i.imgur.com/PNXf0iO.png - EKG Metron (dark and light blue)
5. http://i.imgur.com/rrrJvEz.png – shield, white/dark blue
6. http://i.imgur.com/it2Ve6f.png – shield, light blue/dark blue
7. http://i.imgur.com/vLfuG1V.png – shield, dark blue/light blue

Regards,

Brad Kolarov | B23 LLC | brad@b23.io<ma...@b23.io> | 703.957.9155

Re: [VOTE] - Apache Metron Logo

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
+1 for #4

-Taylor

Re: [VOTE] - Apache Metron Logo

Posted by Charles Porter <op...@gmail.com>.
4) EKG +1

Re: COMMERCIAL:Re: [VOTE] - Apache Metron Logo

Posted by Sean Schulte <Se...@rackspace.com>.
+1 for 2a

Re: [VOTE] - Apache Metron Logo

Posted by Mark Bittmann <ma...@b23.io>.