Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by David Hastings <ha...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/12 15:03:50 UTC

solr, multiple ports

is there a way to start the default solr installation on more than one
port?  Only thing I could find was adding another connector to Jetty, via
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6905098/how-to-configure-jetty-to-listen-to-multiple-ports

however the default solr start command takes the -p parameter, can this
start listening on multiple ports?

-Thanks, David

Re: solr, multiple ports

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: solr, multiple ports

Posted by David Hastings <DH...@wshein.com>.
Use case is we are upgrading our servers, and have been running solr 5 and 7 side by side on the same machines to make sure we got 7 to reflect the results of our current install. However to finally make the switch, it would require changing many many scripts and servers that have already been modified to use both servers

Re: solr, multiple ports

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.