Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Shen Li <cs...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/24 17:56:42 UTC

What is the "Keyed State" in the capability matrix?

Hi,

There is a "Keyed State" row in the  "What is being computed" section of
the capability matrix. What does the "Keyed State" refer to? Is it a global
key-value store?

(
http://beam.incubator.apache.org/beam/capability/2016/03/17/capability-matrix.html
)

Thanks,

Shen

Re: What is the "Keyed State" in the capability matrix?

Posted by Shen Li <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kenn,

Thanks for replying. I look forward to the technical docs.

Shen

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com.INVALID>.
Hi Shen,