Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Michael König <Mi...@ms-koenig.de> on 2002/01/05 18:02:11 UTC

table-alignment

Hello,

I have a tabel like this:

long line with  |  text
  a break	    |
================|========
next line       |  text

but what I want is this:

long line with  |
  a break	    |  text
================|========
next line       |  text

In words: I would like to set the table so that if the text
in the first column is to long to fit in on e line
and it has a line break the text in the second  column
should be ajusted to the last line of the first column's text and not to the
first line.

But I can't find the property to set this.

In HTML it would look like:

	<TD width="3cm">long text with break</TD>
	<TD valign="bottom">text</TD>

and I'm looking for something like the 'valign="bottom" '

Thanks, Michael

Re: table-alignment

Posted by Chuck Paussa <Ch...@systems.dhl.com>.
Michael