Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2016/05/25 13:58:08 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache CommonsRDF 0.2.0-incubating released

The Apache CommonsRDF team is proud to announce the latest release of Apache
CommonsRDF 0.2.0.

Apache BroCommons RDF aims to provide a common library for RDF 1.1 that
could be implemented by systems on the Java Virtual Machine. More details
can be found at https://commonsrdf.incubator.apache.org/

Version 0.2.0 represent the evolution of the API towards providing a common
RDF library. Further details can be found in the release notes:
https://s.apache.org/0.2.0-incubating

Binary and source archives are available from:
http://commonsrdf.incubator.apache.org/download.html

User guide:
http://commonsrdf.incubator.apache.org/userguide.html

Maven artifacts have also been made available on repository.apache.org and
Maven Central.

Thanks on behalf of the CmmonsRDF PPMC.

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CommonsRDF 0.2.0-incubating released

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
OK, I'll re-issue the announcement.
Apologize for the deficiencies in the first one.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations on your release!

I recommend that you include a short description of what Apache
CommonsRDF is or does as the first paragraph of your release
announcements.  Your release announcement is an opportunity to market
your project to others who have never heard of RDF and may not even
know what RDF is or does.

Also, you should check for typos before posting annoucements.   I am
guessing it's Apache CommonsRDF and not Apache BroCommons RDF :-)

Note: I am not subscribed to "dev@commonsrdf.incubator.apache.org" and
no response is necessary.