Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Kai Hendry <he...@soltecsoftware.com.au> on 2005/08/10 06:17:37 UTC

Sticky Tag

I would like to get the CVS sticky tag of the source I am compiling.
Anyone have a recipe to do that?

Re: Sticky Tag

Posted by Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>.
This is what I use:

    <!-- determine the CVS branch that we're building from -->
    <loadfile property="branch" failonerror="false" srcfile="CVS/Tag">
      <filterchain>
        <striplinebreaks/>
        <tokenfilter>
          <replaceregex pattern="^T"   replace=""/>
          <replaceregex pattern="^D.*" replace="DEVELOPMENT"/>
        </tokenfilter>
      </filterchain>
    </loadfile>

    <!-- default to "DEVELOPMENT" if the branch could not be determined
-->
    <property name="branch" value="DEVELOPMENT"/>
--
Jeffrey E. Care (carej@us.ibm.com)
WebSphere v7 Release Engineer