Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by po...@leonardo.it on 2005/11/22 14:35:11 UTC

rules and new line

I've got some spam mails that has this kind of pattern

Ue

I've tried to make a rule but \n doesen't work with spamassassin. Can
anyone give me some advice or an example to catch this kind of spam?

Re: rules and new line

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@comcast.net>.
At 08:35 AM 11/22/2005, postman@leonardo.it wrote:
>I've got some spam mails that has this kind of pattern

>Ue
>
>I've tried to make a rule but \n doesen't work with spamassassin. Can
>anyone give me some advice or an example to catch this kind of spam?

You'd need to use rawbody. By default, body rules are run against the body
text after all HTML tags and EOLs are removed.