Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Patrick Linskey <pl...@bea.com> on 2006/09/29 20:47:44 UTC

openjpa.zip

Hi,

Currently, the openjpa-<version>.zip that gets built in the
openjpa-project module contains all the individual module jars *and* the
openjpa-all-<version>.jar. Is this desirable / necessary? My feeling is
that the dist should contain just openjpa-all-<version>.jar, possibly
renamed to openjpa-<version>.jar.

Thoughts?

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.

by email and then delete it.

RE: openjpa.zip

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@bea.com>.
Sounds good to me. Should be pretty straightforward -- we create a
special 'modules' dir for all the individual jars, so it should be as
easy as removing that bit of the appropriate pom.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.