Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com> on 2008/03/12 04:16:43 UTC

Re: Starting point

Hi Sudhir,

Thanks for faxing the ICLA.

I'm glad you were able to get the JUnits running so quickly. I guess that
means we've kept them simple. ;) The Woden-62 branch was merged with HEAD
a couple weeks ago. I suggest you work off of HEAD.

And again, please use the woden-dev mailing list for project
communication. The Woden team is small and use of the list allows us to
all keep in touch and know what we're each work on. As well, part of
developing on an Open Source Apache project is keeping the lines of
communication open and transparent. We need to avoid closed door
discussions, such as those that can end up taking place in private
e-mails.

Lawrence

Sudhir V <su...@yahoo.com>
03/11/2008 08:46 PM

Lawrence Mandel/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
cc

Subject
Re: Starting point

I faxed the icla to the number 1-9195739199. I ran the junit tests under
branches\woden62 -- AllWodenTests (all ran successfully) and ran the
testOM, testDOM, main under branches\woden62\ant-test. testOM and testDOM
fail number of places.

I am trying to identify/understand the regions of code that I will have to
deal with for woden-103 and then start working on them. I plan to get a
good grasp by the end of this week.

sudhir
From: Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>
From: Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>