Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Marco de Abreu <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/20 10:53:23 UTC

Re: [Announce] Upcoming Apache MXNet (incubating) 1.8.0 release

Thanks Sam! Do we have an automated method to ensure all prs are present in
the appropriate branches? Maybe compare the underlying commits of prs or
the content.

-Marco

Posted by "Skalicky, Sam" <ss...@amazon.com.INVALID>.
Hi Marco,

We do not have an automated way to check.

Sam

Posted by "Chen, Ciyong" <ci...@intel.com>.
Hi Sam,

There're two another PRs missed in v1.x branch, which are numpy related fix.

As there're lots of numpy bug fix PRs only existed in master branch at that time, while backport all of them would introduce dramatically code change at the last minutes before rc0 of v1.7, so only partial of important bug fixes were cherry-picked to v1.7.
Assume we still don't need all the numpy things in v1.8, so it would be great if we can finalize the numpy features or bug fixes that are needed.

-Ciyong