Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Ludovic HOCHET <lh...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/19 21:27:23 UTC

Wiki editing rights

Hello,
Could I get editing rights for the wiki, my confluence id is lhochet.

Thanks in advance,
--
Ludovic

"Les formes qui differencient les etres importent peu
 si leur pensees s'unissent pour batir un univers..."
 Yoko Tsuno (in 'Les titans' by Roger Leloup)
 [The shapes that differenciate beings are not important
 if their thoughts unite to build a universe]

Re: Wiki editing rights

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Done!

Gj