Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/19 15:21:25 UTC

Re: Best pratice - CRUD Security - Tapestry 4.0 - persistence BY EJB3

inline

On 5/19/06, Ing. Stefano Girotti <ic...@hotpop.com> wrote:

> Thank for Your Reply, it's likely what i have to do... even if i'm
> using EJB3 persistence with JBoss 4... it's implemented by Hibernate
> but i don't know if this particular feature is implemented... for
> example Query By Criteria and Query By Example are not part of the EJB3
> Feature

I never used EJB3, but from a quick search i see that it might be possible
for you to work with the hibernate session directly even when using EJB3.
The InjectedHibernateSession(
http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/javadoc/4.0.3SP1/ejb3/org/jboss/ejb3/entity/InjectedHibernateSession.html)
might have something to do with it, but more investigation on this is
needed.

And Another Question... seems to me that i can't modify at runtime
> this filter... i can enable or disable... i can't modify the
> semantic.... at least i can add an "always true" parameter for a
> sub-condition....

You can't change the semantics of the filter, but you can change parameter
values at runtime. Like you say, you can use the parameter values to
enable/disable determined parts of a filter.

Thank for the info!!!!