Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by 邓路 <de...@xueqiu.com> on 2012/06/06 19:25:44 UTC

Can't get correct co-occurrence count

Hi All:

I can't get correct co-occurrence count from the ItemSimilarity job;

The following parameters are used:   --similarityClassname, "SIMILARITY_COOCCURRENCE", "--booleanData", "true", --maxSimilaritiesPerItem, "60"

I run the job on a pseudo distributed hadoop environment.

The scope of uid:   81916  -  88854

The scope of itemId : 1000156527 - 9999751116

I am not sure if there is any bug in item index algorithm.

Thanks and regards !

Louis Deng

Re: Can't get correct co-occurrence count

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
This isn't much info  ... ? What counts what is your relevant data. Is it
not simply being pruned ?