Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Stefan Djelekar <st...@redbox.com> on 2019/11/06 09:56:04 UTC

RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: FirestoreIO connector [JavaSDK]

Thanks for the valuable information.

We’ve been exactly looking up to that Datastore connector, but there are some differences of course.

I’ll make the PR in the next few days and let’s pick it up from there.

King regards,
Stefan

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@google.com>.
Thanks. Taking a look. It'll probably be helpful if you can write a short
doc on design decisions you took including API and client library choice.
Also, as for any other sink, we should carefully design this so that
duplicate data is not written to the data store when bundles are retried by
runners due to failures.

Thanks,
Cham

Posted by Stefan Djelekar <st...@redbox.com>.