Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by hui li <yo...@apache.org> on 2020/06/22 07:25:29 UTC

[DISCUSS]Does this technology share title cause infringement.

Hi, I'm yousa.
There's an NJSD Global Software Conference in China in September, where
I'll be sharing Apache APISIX's experience at the Some best practices on
Kubernetes. The share is titled "Apache APISIX Ingress High Performance
Practices" and I would like to ask about this Does the title cause
infringement?

Because the title can easily lead people to believe that Apache APISIX
Ingress the project, when in fact there is no such project as Apache APISIX
Ingress.

This share is some experience with deploying Apache APISIX as Kubernetes
Ingress.

best regard

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Re: [DISCUSS]Does this technology share title cause infringement.

Posted by hui li <yo...@apache.org>.
Thank you very much.

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2020年6月22日周一 下午3:34写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.