Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Philipp Albrecht <pa...@herberg-systems.com> on 2019/11/25 11:13:31 UTC

upgrading netbeans from 11.1 to 11.2

Dear netbeans community,

I have a question regarding upgrading netbeans 11.1 to 11.2.

When I check for updates within my IDE it tells me "no updates available".

I would like to upgrade my IDE from 11.1 to 11.2 preserving my settings
and plugins.

How can this be accomplished?

Help / advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards

--
Philipp Albrecht

Re: upgrading netbeans from 11.1 to 11.2

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.
You can't but 11.2 can import your 11.1 settings.

--emi

lun., 25 nov. 2019, 13:13 Philipp Albrecht <pa...@herberg-systems.com>
a scris: