Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Bevan Arps <be...@actfs.co.nz> on 2001/12/02 20:18:16 UTC

Re: [POLL] property immutability hacks

At 05:50 30/11/2001 -0500, Erik Hatcher wrote:

>Ant users are very fortunate to have a crew of committers that put their
>foot down and prevent many "seemingly" useful features from making it into
>Ant's core - and Ant is sufficiently extensible such that folks that wish to
>break the rules can do so at their own risk.

I'd just like to put my 2c in and agree wholeheartedly with this.

Thanks to all the committers and to the way they are preserving the
"vision" for what Ant could/should/will be.

Cheers,
Bevan.

--
"Programming is an Art Form that Fights Back"

Bevan Arps (<ma...@actfs.co.nz>bevan.arps@actfs.co.nz)
Senior OO Analyst, ACT Financial Systems

This communication  is confidential  to ACT  Financial  Systems  (Asia
Pacific)  and is intended for  use only by the  addressee.   The  views and
opinions  expressed in  this email  are the senders  own and do not
Pacific).