Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Koen Janssens <ko...@alcatel.be> on 2001/09/28 18:11:00 UTC

Threads and cookies

Hello,

I have successfully create a threadgroup that contains one simple
controller and a cookie manager. The simple controller contains a
scenario consisting of a login, some operations and a logout (all Web
Testing controllers) . My webserver keeps track of the session using a
cookie.

All works well for one thread in the group. But as soon as try to use
more threads, i get authentication exceptions at the server. It seems
that all threads use the same cookie, meaning that if one thread invokes
a logout. all others are also logged out.

Does anybody know if different threads share the same cookies?

Thanks,

Koen