Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2011/04/01 17:39:24 UTC

[VOTE] Release Neethi 2.0.5

This is a vote to release Neethi 2.0.5

This release really just fixes 2 things compared to 2.0.4:
* OSGi manifest should be more usable in OSGi without requiring the servicemix
wrapper.
* Make sure that Neethi only uses Axiom classes that are part of the public
API.

The distribution was built from the following SVN tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/commons/tags/neethi/neethi-2.0.5/

The maven staging repository is at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachews-057/

With the release artifacts in:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachews-057/org/apache/neethi/neethi/2.0.5/

This vote will stay open for at least 72 hours.

Here is my +1.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Neethi 2.0.5

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hi Dan,

Looks good, although I haven't had a chance to actually test it.  A
couple of tiny nits:

- RELEASE-NOTE.txt should be updated to reflect 2.0.5
- The site xdocs claim the latest release is 2.0.3 (but allow you to
download 2.0.4), but I'm not sure those are currently used anyway.

I don't think these are serious enough to warrant a -1, so here's my +0.

--Glen

[CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Neethi 2.0.5

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
I forgot to update the release notes for both this and the 3.0.0 vote.

I'll cancel this and redo.

Thanks Glen!

Dan

--