Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/18 23:08:17 UTC

design for plugin portlets

I'm thinking about making a few improvements to the plugin management
portlets in the admin console.   These ppt charts illustrate what I
have in mind.  Feedback is welcome!
http://people.apache.org/~pmcmahan/new_plugin_portlets.ppt

Best wishes,
Paul

Re: design for plugin portlets

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
On Sep 18, 2007, at 5:20 PM, Hernan Cunico wrote:

> Hey Paul, can't see some of the images. Is that a Mac kind of
> thing !? :-P
> OpenOffice shows big black blocks. Maybe its just the screenshots.
> Other than that I really like the proposed updates, will make
> plugins a lot easier to maintain.

I did create the ppt on my mac, so maybe it is a mac thing or a
OpenOffice thing.   I will check to see I can save in a more OO
+windows friendly format.

> Once done with this change maybe we should a new section on the
> website (not the wiki) just for plugins.

good idea.

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Hey Paul, can't see some of the images. Is that a Mac kind of thing !? :-P
OpenOffice shows big black blocks. Maybe its just the screenshots.
Other than that I really like the proposed updates, will make plugins a lot easier to maintain.

Once done with this change maybe we should a new section on the website (not the wiki) just for plugins.

Cheers!
Hernan