Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2013/01/23 14:51:03 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Onami-Test 1.4.0-incubating

Good morning IPMC,

The Apache Onami community has voted[1] the release of Apache
Onami-Test 1.4.0-incubating, collecting two IPMC votes from members
Olivier Lamy and Christian Grobmeier.

This is the changelist:

Bug
[ONAMI-25] - Rename the JUniceRunner as OnamiRunner
[ONAMI-28] - Do not use code from com.google.inject.internal
[ONAMI-35] - Incomplete logging message in
GuiceProvidedModuleHandler#handle() at line 72
[ONAMI-58] - Collections initialized with dimension 1

Improvement
[ONAMI-55] - org.apache.onami.test.annotation.Mock$NoAnnotation class
can be declared as static
[ONAMI-56] - simplify
org.apache.onami.test.reflection.HandleException(String) construction
introducing varargs
[ONAMI-57] - org.apache.onami.test.annotation.Mock#annotatedWith()
should define Annotation types only
[ONAMI-59] - Add checkstyle suppressions file
[ONAMI-60] - MockEngineFactory constructor can be hidden

Task
[ONAMI-10] - Import Test donated codebase to ASF SVN
[ONAMI-26] - Make all artifactId OSGi name compliant
[ONAMI-31] - Update parent pom reference to released 1-incubating version

SVN source tag
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/onami/tags/org.apache.onami.test-1.4.0-incubating/

Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheonami-149

Vote will be open for at least 72 hours and closes approximatively on
26th Jan 2013, at 1:50pm.

[ ] +1, let's get it ruuuumbleeeeee!!!
[ ] +/-0, fine, but consider to fix few issues before...
[ ] -1, nope, because... (and please explain why)

So IPMCs please cast your votes!

[1] http://markmail.org/message/wpig5orjzdu7p3tx

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Onami-Test 1.4.0-incubating

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Brane,

you are right, VOTE email should contain the direct link to the source
artifact, so reviewers' task is simplified.
I will include it in future releases VOTE threads, thanks for pointing.
For Onami-Test, the artifact was on Nexus[1].

Thanks for reviewing!
-Simo

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheonami-149/org/apache/onami/org.apache.onami.test/1.4.0-incubating/org.apache.onami.test-1.4.0-incubating-source-release.zip

Fwd: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Onami-Test 1.4.0-incubating

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
FYI

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi all,