Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by e....@student.utwente.nl on 2007/02/05 13:26:23 UTC

jetspeed no scroll & clear top bar portlets

Hoi,

I like to set the whole Jetspeed 2 portal to NO SCROLL

Some portlets I like to CLEAR FROM THE TOP BAR (with name, edit view help and min max)

Can somebody help me with this?

Regards,

Erik

Re: jetspeed no scroll & clear top bar portlets

Posted by aordin <ao...@disid.com>.
If you want to hide the portlet top bar, you may change the potlet theme
to "clear", this is one of original j2 portlet themes.
To more customized level, you can take a look to
/decorations/portlet/decorator.vm ,
>   #if (!$solo && $actions.size() >0)

>         #set ($ws=$jetspeed.MappedWindowState)
>
>         $!jetspeed.getTitle($jetspeed.getCurrentPortletEntity(), $f)
>
>       #PortletActionBar($decoration)

>   #end

you can hide the top bar to ALL portlets editing this code.