Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Chris Tomlinson <ch...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/22 17:18:21 UTC

how to disable DEBUG and TRACE in 3.15.0-SNAPSHOT

Hi,

I’m trying to test some code against 3.15.0-SNAPSHOT referring to jena-arq, jena-base, jena-core, and jena-rdfconnection in an eclipse environment and when I run the test app (which, btw, works fine) I get many many lines of output like:

> DEBUG StatusLogger Using ShutdownCallbackRegistry class org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.DefaultShutdownCallbackRegistry
> DEBUG StatusLogger Not in a ServletContext environment, thus not loading WebLookup plugin.
> DEBUG StatusLogger AsyncLogger.ThreadNameStrategy=CACHED (user specified null, default is CACHED)
> TRACE StatusLogger Using default SystemClock for timestamps.
> DEBUG StatusLogger org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.SystemClock does not support precise timestamps.
> DEBUG StatusLogger Not in a ServletContext environment, thus not loading WebLookup plugin.
> DEBUG StatusLogger Took 0.099440 seconds to load 215 plugins from sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@6d06d69c
> DEBUG StatusLogger PluginManager 'Converter' found 44 plugins
> DEBUG StatusLogger Starting OutputStreamManager SYSTEM_OUT.false.false-1
> DEBUG StatusLogger Starting LoggerContext[name=6d06d69c, org.apache.logging.log4j.core.LoggerContext@64729b1e]...
> DEBUG StatusLogger Reconfiguration started for context[name=6d06d69c] at URI null (org.apache.logging.log4j.core.LoggerContext@64729b1e) with optional ClassLoader: null
> DEBUG StatusLogger Not in a ServletContext environment, thus not loading WebLookup plugin.
> DEBUG StatusLogger PluginManager 'ConfigurationFactory' found 4 plugins

at the beginning and end of the run, with the output of the test code in between.

I looked through the log4j2.properties files and don’t see any DEBUG or TRACE enabled.

What is the way to disable this logging?

Thanks,
Chris

Re: how to disable DEBUG and TRACE in 3.15.0-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Chris Tomlinson <ch...@gmail.com>.
Never mind. The messages disappeared when I created a copy of the test w/ a different name?!

Sorry for the interruption,
Chris