Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Karsten Gaul <ka...@exedio.com> on 2012/12/10 11:37:27 UTC

different page expired error page?

Hi,

is there a way to have different page expiry error pages? For my app I
would like to redirect browsing users (not logged in) to a real error
page which is plain and simple but logged in users should be redirected
to the login page on session timeout.

Thanks,
Karsten

Re: different page expired error page?

Posted by Karsten Gaul <ka...@exedio.com>.
Hi,

and sorry. Forgot to mention that I'm using wicket 1.4.21 so I was
trying to override
AbstractRequestCycleProcessor#respond(RuntimeException e, RequestCycle
requestCycle) and on second thought I guess overriding
RequestCycle#onRuntimeException should do the trick. I'll give it a try.

Thanks,
Karsten

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

See org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.AbstractRequestCycleListener#onException
With this you can return RenderPageRequestHanlder specific for any type of
exception.

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:37 AM, Karsten Gaul <ka...@exedio.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is there a way to have different page expiry error pages? For my app I
> would like to redirect browsing users (not logged in) to a real error page
> which is plain and simple but logged in users should be redirected to the
> login page on session timeout.
>
> Thanks,
> Karsten

Martin Grigorov