Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2013/06/03 00:54:43 UTC

Re: Spring ... not longer OSGIfied

One thing that projects like CXF and Camel and such SHOULD be aware of is that since the jars they are building against are no longer bundles, the bundle plugin will not create version ranges for the imports.   They likely should re-audit any jars they have that use spring to check to make sure the proper version ranges are in place.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp