Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Stewart, Jeffrey E" <Je...@boeing.com> on 2002/02/15 23:21:56 UTC

Calling a bean from the JSP Portlet

I'm trying to find out where to put class files which are called from the
JSP Portlet? I tried to put the class jetspeed/WEB-INF/classes but to no
avail.

Thanks
Jeff

RE: Calling a bean from the JSP Portlet

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
> jetspeed/WEB-INF/classes

That's correct.
Make sure that you setup your package names to match the directory
namees:

For ex if your package is "com.xyz.Employee"
Then you must place the .class files in a directory under
/jetspeed/WEB-INF/classes/com/xyz

The Jetspeed Tutorial (HowTo) also covers an approach for deploying your
classes to the webapp under Tomcat.